LISTENING WOMAN

LISTENING WOMAN
Do You Hear What I Hear?

Apr 13, 2011

The Lenten Journey

Day 36:  You Can’t Out Give God!
Yesterday was a “deal breaker” between my man and me so I ran to Abba all day long for Focus, Love, Assurance.  I woke up singing It Is Well With My Soul but wanting things to always be “perfect” (still struggling there) I asked Abba the same ole same ole:  God how come I can’t get this right, how come I . . blaah blaah blaah. . pity pity party…Abba, what would you like today as my Lenten offering to you?  That’s when this song came up: 
Perfect People by Natalie Grant
Never let 'em see you when you're breaking Never let 'em see you when you fall
That's how we live and that's how we try Tell the world you've got it all together
Never let them see what's underneath Cover it up with a crooked smile
But it only lasts for a little while

[CHORUS:]
There's no such thing as perfect people There's no such thing as a perfect life
So come as you are, broken and scarred Lift up your heart and be amazed
And be changed by a perfect God

Suddenly it's like a weight is lifted When you hear the words that you are loved
He knows where you are and where you've been And you never have to go there again

[CHORUS]

Who lived and died to give new life To heal our imperfections
So look up and see love. Let grace be enough

Be changed by a perfect God  Be changed
“Baby doll, did you hear the Dove coo to wake you this morning?   Do you see the sun rising to brighten your day?  Look at the beauty of the ocean and Breathe.  Focus on Me.  Feel my arms around you.  Look into my eyes and see that you are the apple of My eye.  I love you.  It’s ok, you don’t have to be perfect for Me.  I see your heart and know that your desire is way above what you can do and be.  You get up every morning wanting to give Me something to prove your love.  I know you love Me.   Now, realize that this Lenten Journey is about you believing that:  (From Beth Moore’s  Believing God)
I, God, am who I say I am.
I can do what I say I can do.
You are who I say you are.
You can do what I say you can do.
Now BELIEVE It!
OK, I am taking a bath in Abba’s love, forgiveness (confessing my faults to the one that is affected, asking for forgiveness from my Abba, makeing restitution where needed and move on!)
  1. La la la   It is well, with my soul, It is well, it is well, with my soul la la la.
“Accept and enjoy this new day Baby Doll!”   Thank You My Abba – I Love You.

No comments:

Post a Comment