LISTENING WOMAN

LISTENING WOMAN
Do You Hear What I Hear?

Jul 5, 2011

One Sentence Thoughts

As I go through my prayer journals to see what I have learned, I realize that as my sweet friend Nanie says:  "You keep facing the same things but hopefully on a higher rung".  Well, as I go through my journal here are some of the thoughts and sayings I am pondering:

Thoughts for Growth as we Morph:
Life is about taking the opportunity to grow up.
No One Teaches us how to be Quiet and Listen.  However it is a needed skill for survival.  Am I willing to listen more than I talk?
When our greatest hope dies, we are ready to go through Resurrection.
Until you become the person you were created to be, you can’t be . . . . . Satisfied ! ! !  - even though you may accomplish many things.
Seek to Follow God, don’t ask Him to follow along side you.

Embrace Grief – It is Your Teacher. 
          1. Grieve the Losses, even loosing yourself or what was stolen from you
          2. Grieve over what you stole from others
          3. Forgive – it’s the path to healing
          4. Acknowledge – what happened, don’t bury it.

It is amazing that I am seeing that Galatians 2:15-16 is correct.  Self Help may help you see the problem, but only God can help you Change.  Continuing to Morph. . .


What goes on in the heart may be  reflected on the outside – health or sickness.

No comments:

Post a Comment