LISTENING WOMAN

LISTENING WOMAN
Do You Hear What I Hear?

Mar 18, 2011

The Lenten Journey

Day 10:  A God Guide’s Day
Today is an Adventure.  Four of us ladies are exploring a whole day with God.  We are meeting for coffee and are then going to spend the whole day focused on allowing Jesus to lead us and be four little sheep in His flock.  I am so excited I can hardly stand it.  We have planned this for months and God is blessing us with a glorious day to Listen to Him.  My personality feels the need to “herd” everyone and keep us on track.  But I have heard my Abba tell me this morning that I am to listen and “flow with His Spirit”.  My mind wants to start orchestrating the day – where we will go, what we will do, yes!! I am a control freak but not for today.  Today I will focus on the joy that I feel by being with the “flock” and seeing where the Shepherd leads us.  I have my Bible, prayer journal, art tablet and pens, but most importantly – dumm dumm da dumm dum – a Quiet Spirit, A Listening Ear and Three Friends to go have a God Adventure with.  I am focused on my Shepherd – Jesus Christ.  Oh, have I told you I AM SOOO EXCITED

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l144/matts40/jesus_smiling.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment